– is easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail technicians;
– is very durable and low filing:
– is suitable for both salon and advanced shaping.
– has no smell,
– has hypoallergenic formulation,
– has no heat spikes.
How to use
1. Apply Ritzy Nails Dehydrator
2. Apply Ritzy Nails bonding primer;
3. Apply MEGA Base for AcryGel or a thin layer of Ritzy Nails rubber base. Cure in a lamp: LED Lamp-60 sec., UV Lamp – 2 min.
4. Apply Ritzy Nails AcryGel, using a spatula of a Ritzy Nails Master Brush for AcryGel.
5. Gently spread the product with a brush of a Ritzy Nails Master Brush , don’t forget to moisturize the brush with Prep & Wipe Ritzy Nails solution . Cure in a lamp: LED lamp-60-75 sec., UV lamp – 3 min. White colours should be cured longer.
7. Shape and buff the nail.
8. Apply any Ritzy Nails top gel.